Millie's meal preps are for the on the go person who wants to have a balance meal but no time to do it or for those who just do not feel like cooking but still would like a balance meal.
All of our meals are homemade from scratch & made with all natural ingredients.
You can submit a meal prep form and start receiving your meal preps right away.
So here is how it works:
1. You can choose from a 5 meal plan or a 10 meal plan. We also have 20 meal plans as well. Just click on our meal prep form below. We also have chef meals for $2 extra.
If you would like a family meal plan please email us at missmillieskitchen.com
Or you can choose from our weekly meal prep menu that will be posted every Tuesday
2. Once you selected your meal plan, now you can choose which meals you would like. You can custom make your meals by choosing one protein and two sides.
You can also choose the chef meals that are crated by Miss Millie's Kitchen. Or you can mix it up and do both.
(Chef's meals may change at anytime)
3. All meal prep forms must be submitted by Wednesday no later then Thursday 9am, unless form states otherwise.
4. Meal Preps our available for pick up only at the moment. Pick up will be at 9905 E Colfax Ave. Aurora 80010. Our entrance is located in the back through the pink doors.
5. After we receive your meal prep form we will send you a payment request. You must make payment by Friday 12pm before meal preps can be made.
We do not store any meal preps. Meal preps are made day of pick up.
**Detox Drinks are now available on our meal prep order form
Try them out we have been getting great reviews back!! They go great with our meal preps.
Detox is short for detoxification, commonly used in the context of a cleansing of the body via alternative medicine. Detox drinks consist of a not too complicated combination of various foods such as fruits, vegetables, seeds, roots and legumes, especially chosen because of being rich in fibers, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and detoxifying properties that will help the whole body function better.
The consumption of juices like these results in a more efficient function of the digestive system, a stronger immune system, higher energy levels, better body hydration, cleaner and better-looking skin and a reduction of acne-related problems. How do they work?
Detoxification, or cleansing, is a process that requires the circulation of detoxifying liquids through the body, so that the organs which are responsible for these functions (like the liver, kidneys, lungs and skin) can fulfill their tasks more easily, without being overloaded. In order to help the organs eliminate the toxins present in the body, it is possible to make use of detox diet. During this process, it is essential to drink a lot of water – one of nature’s best detoxifiers –, consume a lot of superfoods – nutritionally rich foods that provide amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in a totally natural manner – and, if applicable, avoid alcoholic drinks, coffee and tobacco